The reasons for the stability of weight during dieting, that diet that many people try to follow until the weight is lost, your eyes are always confused and tense on the balance indicator, when a person climbs on it, after every period of dieting, and our hearts fear and tense nerves lie in wait for results, so our hearts fly with joy from He managed to lose weight, and those who are of constant weight become more depressed, certainly with those who have gained weight.
How does weight stability happen during dieting?
When you follow a really strict diet that enables a person to lose some of the weight due to that diet, and also because of exertion and exercise, and after weeks of continuous work, your body begins to feel danger, and it defends the body by making up for the energy lost in the body, Stability occurs in weight. It is worth noting that in the process of burning calories, a percentage of fat mass is lost to 75% of the accumulated fat and fat inside your body, and also 70% of fluid 25% of the muscle mass of the body.
The reasons for the stability of weight during dieting:
There are many reasons that cause the process of stabilizing weight during dieting, some of which are related to food and diet, including matters related to psychological matters.
- The metabolism rate and metabolism process vary from person to person, so it is very important to follow the optimal dieting method.
- The amount of energy that the body produces and the amount of water that is produced by burning fat has a major effect on weight stability.
- Not taking into account a balance in the amount of calories in meals sometimes.
- That the fiber content is high in the diet and it is assumed that this percentage does not exceed 60% of the foods that we eat.
- Psychological problems that a person suffers from also affect his desire to continue different diets.
- The body gets used to the new diet and the amount of calories in it, and thus does not lose additional weight.
- There is a hormone called leptin, and this hormone works to block the appetite, and sometimes an imbalance occurs in that hormone.
- Not helping the diet by doing exercise alongside.
- Not drinking enough water, which helps burn fat and burn more calories.
- The secretion of estrogen during the menstrual cycle causes a woman to lose weight while dieting.